Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tumblr, Tumblr and More Tumblr


I think I am getting the hang of finding great photographers on Tumblr now.  The more I look around, the more I like the way it lets an artist create their own little gallery and promote their work the way they would like.  Here are a few more of the photographers on Tumblr I found that I like:

Eric 5D Mark 2 - His site is called Photography for Fun ;).  I like the way that the as soon as you go on his page you are able to see his style.  The colors of his photos are all in the same tones and everything is simple.

The Love Below - This site has a simple theme of beautiful women.  But nonetheless the theme is consistent and tasteful.    There are only pictures, no words.  Simple.  Simple.

Recidivism - Photographer, David Zilber, has created this Tumblr by posting his unique style of photographs.  No words are needed.  He has different sizes of pictures on his blog, but his style is consistent.

Also see my previous posts for more Tumblr photographers I found:
Cameron Krone and still my FAVORITE is Ryan Schude.

No comments:

Post a Comment